Friday, February 20, 2009
Every Monday Matters


So this past Christmas, I got this book from my pops titled, 'Every Monday Matters.' If you've never heard of it, let me explain.... Basically the books is composed of 52 ways that one could make a difference throughout the year... 52 Mondays, 52 Tasks... It is really great and I suggest you all check it out! I have been keeping up with each "task" and I honestly can say that it feels good to know that you are contributing to something and even though you may not see your impact, I GUARANTEE that somebody will!!!

The best part is, you don't have to buy the book, you can just go to the site and follow each week there. The site is great. They have links that will direct you to other sites that will allow for you to help, for example there are several links on week 7 (Write to a U.S Military Hero) that allow you to send post cards and such for FREE! You can even personalize the message!





So get to it and start changing the world! One Monday at a time...






And I'll leave you with a quote used in the book by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., "Everyone has the power of greatness. Not for fame, but greatness. Because greatness is determined by service."


Thanks for tuning in...

Jose






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment