Tuesday, February 10, 2009
First Post!!!
So here it goes... My first time 'blogging'... I have been waiting for this day for a very long time, but for some reason, I just never got around to it. This was one of my goals for the new year and I plan on sticking with it. The name of the blog speaks for itself... I plan on giving you all a piece of me through my words and take you along this journey we call life.....

So right now, I should probably be working. I have 3 drawings due tomorrow and I have not finished. I also have an Art History quiz that I am not prepared for at all... Needless to say, I am stressed out. I never would have thought that switching from Math to Design/Architecture would be this much work. But, it has to be done... So I guess I'll get back to 'work' before my body shuts down.

Thanks for tuning in...

Jose
0 Comments:

Post a Comment