Sunday, March 15, 2009
First Flight...First Night...
Hey all!!! So we got in last night around midnight... The flight went well... If you didn't know, that was my first time flying... I wasn't nervous at all and was really excited... It was a cool experience seeing everything from above... The only downside was that on the first plane ride, my ears were killing me from the pressure... But I quickly caught on and was fine from there on...
The hotel is everything I expected and more... So much art.. Perfect location... Great staff... The room was nice and big and I cannot pick out anything bad...
Today we're just gonna hike it around and see what's going on... Potentially check out the St. Patrick's Day parade if we find it.. And just scope out places that we will check out this week...
I'll try to get pics up, but they may just come all at once when I get back to school...
Thanks for tuning in...
Jose
0 Comments:

Post a Comment