Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I'M BACK!!!


Hey all... So as you probably know, I was on break last week and have not posted for a while... The reason for that being that I had some work to catch up on... But soon enough I will update you all on my trip and throw up a series of "media posts" of pictures and potential videos of my travels throughout New Orleans... I have over 1,000 pictures to go through, so the post will probably be up sometime this week/weekend...

The cartoon on the left was something I came across and it reminded me of people asking me how my trip went and whether or not I had pictures, etc..... I thought it was pretty funny as well... What do you think???

But be sure to check in as there will be a lot of pictures coming throughout the next week or so...

Thanks for tuning in...

Jose
0 Comments:

Post a Comment