Saturday, March 14, 2009
It's NOT HVZ.....

So it's almost 2am and I'm heading out to New Orleans this evening.... (Saturday) I'm still in my dorm room because there was no point in going home for a few hours to have to come back in the morning... Needless to say, myself an a few fellow RAs were in the building... NO RESIDENTS.... So what might we do you ask...? Well first we went to Bueno Y Sano and got some great food... Then we had an epic trip to Target where we stacked up on some essentials for Spring Break and contemplated "beating the system..." We then came back to the empty building and you got it! NERF WARS!!! No it is not the same as HVZ (Human vs Zombie, a game played on the UMass campus, look it up....) Nothing like it...

We had 5 people so we used the lobby of the building... It was great... It was fast paced and we had a lot of fun... We killed the lights and played in semi-darkness... It was AWESOME!!! We all had our moments where we took over games and made some incredible shots... Jess and Ed shot Bennett in the face and stuck the darts to his glasses... I couldn't believe it happened twice... (pictures should come soon...) I myself got shot in the eye, but I did not have on glasses and it made me fall to the ground... I could not see out of my left eye for a good 20 min... Thanks Lisa...

So yea, we had a blast... It's probably the last time that a few of these guys are gonna get the chance to play with us and we made the best of it... I will be sure to put up pics as soon as I get some and some of the great vidoe footage as well..

Til' next time... Keep your eyes open and watch your back... Thos little darts come fast!!!!

Thanks for tuning in...

Jose
0 Comments:

Post a Comment