Friday, March 6, 2009
MUSIC GALORE!!!
(Picture by Jazmin Ramos at the UMass DJ Battle in 08')

SO... It's been a while since the last post... I have been really busy with school... The beauty of being an Art Major... But hey, it's what I like to do...

So the other day I linked up with my boy Jordan aka DJ JLS (pictured above doing what he does) and I dropped off my external to get an injection of music... Little did I know that upon receiving it I would be receiving more than a month's worth of music... That's right.. Over 70gb of nothing but straight heat... From Dead Prez to Invincible to J Dilla... Just some great music... All different genres... GOOD LOOKING OUT J...

Right now I'm just rockin' to some heat as I attempt to get some work done.... But be sure to check back in soon... I'll have a post soon on Spring Break and what I'm doing... Which will of course be updated throughout the break... Also, Stay tuned for some art work from myself... Poems, drawings, videos, etc...

Be easy.

Thanks for tuning in...

Jose

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger sean michael said...
Great post, We NEED some new music at home too. Remember to share the wealth.
Pops

Post a Comment