Sunday, March 8, 2009
Spring? What?!?!

As of right now, the weather gadget on my desktop reads 55F... I cannot believe how nice it is outside... There's nothing better than waking up, looking outside and seeing the UMass campus "alive..." (Simply because the weather is nice and not because people are intoxicated...) I just hope that this is not another tease from Mother Nature as we had a similar day a week ago and then got snowed in the day after....

However, I'm a bit upset that the weather had to be this nice out today... See, I'm stuck in my room doing work.. (Or at least I should be, clearly I'm blogging right now... : ] ) But hey, it is just good to know that winter is nearly gone... I just hope that the weather is this good in _____ when I'm there for Spring Break... (Blank to be filled in soon!!!)

Now get out there and enjoy the sun and warmth if you have not been able to for a few months (i.e. NEW ENGLAND)...

P.S.. This weather is making me think about cookouts in the summer time.. CANNOT WAIT!!!

Thanks for tuning in...

Jose

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger sean michael said...
yeah, it was beautiful yesterday, but we woke up to snow this morning, so i was not too happy.

Post a Comment