Saturday, April 11, 2009
The kid is back...
Hey all!!! So it's been a really long time since my last post, but I have been so wrapped up in school work... This week I had a few art projects due, a paper and a midterm for Art History... But I managed to make it through and it's time to get back to the blog...

I still have not posted all the pics from my trip to New Orleans and I'm not sure if I ever will... There is just so many!!! But I did put together this little slide show that is composed of pictures I took in NOLA... Most of them are pictures that I took on my film camera, where I tried to be "artistic." I hope you enjoy it!



So there it is! Now that I have a little breathing room, I'm going to try to get a few post up this weekend... I just recently went to New York with my art class on a trip to the MoMA and the Guggenheim... I also have quite a bit of pictures from that day that I will share with you soon...

Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

Thanks for tuning in...

Jose

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:
I enjoyed this post. Nicely done. Can't wait for mo' pics.

Post a Comment