Thursday, May 21, 2009
The End/The Beginning

So here we are.... That time of the year again... I cannot believe that the semester is over! I was done as of this past Monday, but life as a RA sometimes keeps you away from the "real world..." All my fellow RAs know what I mean... I spent a ridiculous amount of hours the past few days checking people out of their rooms, which was good and bad... I'm glad that the semester is over, but closing a building, well, sucks... But hey it is what we do...

On a better note, the semester ended well for me... I got an A+ on my drawing portfolio as well as my sketch book for the class... Pretty sure I got an A in my design class... An A- in my astronomy class (which I missed often)... And well, Art History, both of them, I am not sure yet.... but I know I did well in both... (A's or B's)

I'm glad that the semester is over, but it's always rough leaving a great group of friends... I will surely miss spending time with all my fellow RAs... We have become a family over this past year, and it will be tough to say bye to some and not see others until the fall... Be sure to check some of my fellow RAs at their blogs.... Malcolm, Jack, Lisa.... These are great blogs and I check them daily... HOPE YOU DO AS WELL! : )

Although I am sad to go be leaving my second home, I am glad to finally go home and see my family back home since I have not been home since winter break... It was a tough semester, but just he thought of them kept me going.... Can't wait to catch some of those soccer games, basketball, and of course, COOKOUTS!!!

Here is a drawing of my little brother I did for my drawing class.... It is a pixelated drawing from a picture I have of him... It'll be a gift for him once I get a frame for it...


Stay tuned for more to come, especially over the summer break... Should be a lot of highlights!

Thanks for tuning in...

Jose

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Jaz said...
Congrats on completing your school year as an art major! YES!

Have a super sunny summer, even with all this rain.

=-D

Post a Comment