Friday, May 29, 2009
Who's the Better Player You Ask...?

Ok, so here it goes... I know I may catch a lot of smack for this but I felt I had to take time out and give my opinion on the topic that has been floating around for quite some time.... The question, "Who is the better player, Kobe or Lebron?" In my opinion, Lebron... Now people will be quick to jump and say, "how? Lebron hasn't even won a title yet.." or "Lebron doesn't have the killer instinct that Kobe does...." True and true... But in my opinion, Lebron is the better "PLAYER."

Now if someone were to ask, "who is a better scorer?" Then of course, I think everyone could agree that goes to Kobe... But Lebron is just a much better all around player... He rebounds better, is a better passer than Kobe could ever be, he makes other players around him better.... That to me is what I would call a "BETTER PLAYER.." Lebron just does so much more than Kobe and that has a lot to do with the players around them, but Lebron is still better in all the major categories.. And lets not forget that Lebron got robbed of the Defensive Player of the Year Award... (Lebron makes defensive plays, Howard stands in the paint and lets plays come to him...)

With that said, in my opinion, Lebron has moved past Kobe as the "best player in the NBA/world" but Kobe is still a better finisher... He's a shooter.. Always has been... Lebron however has carried his team by himself... Something Kobe has not had to do... (Don't forget, those 3 rings came with Shaq... Who took the Magic, Lakers and the Heat to the Finals... So I am certain he had something to do with those rings..) He makes his team better, lets face it, the Cavs would probably have the worse record if it wasn't for LBJ... Whereas the Lakers would still be able to compete in the West (tougher conference) without Kobe....

This is a tough comparison because they are both almost perfect in what they do... And we will not know the answer unless we see a comeback from the Cavs and see LA hold off the Nuggets...

Thanks for tuning in...

Jose

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment