Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Generation of "Jet Setters"
What up world!? If you have been out the loop, like myself, Diggy (Rev Run's son) has a blog titled "Life of the Jet Setter..." While watching the season 6 premier of Run's House with my family, my pops told me about Diggy's blog... I took a quick glance at it and knew I had to come back and check it out... It amazes me how much this kid is into... It truly gives me hope for the next generation... Granted, he has an unlimited library of resources, but he doesn't sit back and expect things to happen for him... THE BOY PUTS IN WORK! I think this is exactly the image that needs to be on prime time for kids to see what they can do... How they can use Hip Hop and the world of fashion and design in a positive and creative light... It's not about the guns, drugs, and b******, but about a lifestyle and tapping into your own creativity in a way that inspires those following your footsteps... And Diggy has done exactly that... Be sure to check him out... He is only 14, but he has such a passion for what he does and that is something we can all learn from...

"The Life of the Jet Setter"

Thanks for tuning in...

Jose

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Ahkeem Taylor said...
follow atriche.blogspot.com

Post a Comment