Thursday, July 2, 2009
As Quick As A Tick In A New York Minute....
What up WORLD!? Hope all is well with you all... Thanks for checking out my blog and be sure to tune in from time to time to check out any new post... Also feel free to comment with some blog ideas/post/anything you may want to discuss or know about... I have a few post lined up that I hope to get to within the next few days... I've been busy trying to find a J-O-B... Got a job starting soon and an interview coming up for another... So I haven't posted much... Time to catch up!!!

This post is something that I wanted to do for a while, but never got to it and I did not really know how to display it or put it together... But the title of the post lets you know what it is all about... I took all these pictures a few months back on a trip to NY to see Frank Lloyd Wright's Guggenheim.... The pictures are taking across from the Guggenheim and I just thought it would be cool to see "a NY minute" in the form of photographs... HERE IT IS! ENJOY!

(I tried to edit the song I used because I just wanted the chorus... Hope it sounds good!)




Thanks for tuning in...

Jose

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Jack said...
I love Frank Lloyd Wright

very well done.

Post a Comment