Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Why I Cannot Stand Boston Fans...

People wonder why I cannot stand Boston fans... It is because of their obnoxious attitude and the constant double standards that they set... People were outraged about the article written about the Celtics... But Celtic fans say things like "I hope Rondo slaps Kobe..." Then they continue to talk trash about Kobe and the rest of the Lakers.. Calling them the "Lackers.." I post a link of a t-shirt that reads, "F*ck the Celtics" and I am called a "hater..." Yet every Celtic fan was rocking a "Beat LA" shirt just a few years ago... It cannot be one thing when you do it, and another when someone else does it to you... I understand you guys love yourself some Tommy Heinsohn, but you should let go of that mentality...

See, when the Yanks won the World Series I didn't go outside and chant "Red Sox Suck.." I didn't go on Facebook and post obnoxious comments on peoples walls... Or set my status to "Yankees WON.. TAKE THAT RED SOX NATION!" When the Yanks lose a game, I don't blame it on the umps... I don't make excuses... And when DJ makes a routine play, I don't act like it should be a ESPN Top 10 nominee...

So Boston fans.. If you are wondering why every other part of the country thinks you are obnoxious and cannot stand you, it is because YOU ARE.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment