Thursday, July 1, 2010
A Writer You Should Get To Know......
Hello world.

There is a new writer on the Internet. Her name is Kadijah Marie Harris. Although she will only be a senior this fall, in high school, she will undoubtedly be a great writer that will contribute nothing but great things to this world.

Asides from being an aspiring writer/journalist, Kadijah is my little sister. Not biologically, but to me, family is what you make it. I am so happy that she has started a blog. I know for sure that it will be a great way for her to express herself which is something that she has found tough at times in the past. This will be great practice for her and will most likely serve as a foundation for her future.

This is a young lady who I have seen grow before my eyes and now all of you can follow her growth. You can track her growth here: The World Is Yours

You can also read a post she wrote about me which truly means a lot to me. To have some one admire you and look at you for support and guidance is something most people would rather not have, but it is what keeps me going. I love you D. Thank you.

Thanks for tuning in...
Jose

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment